Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I have lost count.

How many times i feel happy that i can’t breath, and how many times i feel so sad that i can’t even breath too.

I have forgot.

But i did remember what makes me happy the most, and what makes me feel like i am meaningless.
And we, human, i think human remember pain better than any other feeling.
We remember pain more clearly. Aren’t we?

Yes.

But happiness is worth to remember too.

So, at 3 am, when i can’t sleep, and the pain is still hanging in my room.
I tried, i did tried my best, to remember all the happiness.
The happiness we shared. The places we’ve been visited. The food we shared. Your laughs, our laughs.

I did remember, even the details.

I cried.

Because i knew, the happiness, it can never coming back again. 
But at least i cried because i remember all the good things we did.
Not because i’m imagining you and her together.

But i stopped this about a week ago.

I can cry no more.

In our life, there will be this one time you can’t even get up, and there will be this one time that you can’t even touch the ground.

Ups and downs.

To make it easy, to get thru everything, you need to calm down, and count your blessing.
Just count your blessing. 
You’d be thankful, and everything will be alright.


Things will be alright :)

Jakarta, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment